"Might I suggest a different shade of yellow?”
Aaaand people in 7 kingdoms and 2 quadrants find themselves suddenly very, very nervous. Portly spymasters of the multiverse unite.
leupagus did say during our rockclimbing attempts that Varys and Garak should be crossover bros, since their function is rather similar in their respective epics. That is, to seem mild, friendly, and fashion forward (though watermelon shirt and the yellow robe of daisies are best forgotten) while delivering (and occasionally executing) the kind of threats that make hard men want to swallow their own tongues.
- theotherwindow likes this
- lordvarysthespider likes this
- thecrunchychew reblogged this from bmouse and added:
- in-act-ive likes this
- purplecloudsnails likes this
- brightnshinythings reblogged this from cleoselene
- cleoselene reblogged this from bmouse and added:
- cleoselene likes this
- deeply-spaced reblogged this from bmouse
- petaq likes this
- bmouse posted this